Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Journey Called Life

"The only thing I know is I know nothing"

As I marvel about the complexity and richness of life, I cannot help but feel very ignorant amidst its vastness and intricateness. So many questions, so little time. But this should not deter us from finding answers. The search for answer is what keeps me going. There is joy that accompanies whenever we would discover an answer to our question and a sense of challenge as we seek to unravel the remaining pervading mysteries. I know I will not find all the answers to my questions. But I will treasure each precious answer and share it to everyone willing to listen.

We are all on a journey. Some persist in walking, some are resting, while others had already stopped. For those who continue to walk, allow me to go along with you. For those who are tired, I wish, in my own little way, to extend you my helping hand. And for those who had stopped, I am not condemning you but I am encouraging you to stand and keep on walking with us. It may not be the easiest thing in the universe, but I assure you, the journey, nevertheless, is going to be enriching and meaningful.

Let us die walking with no regrets.

11 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Euri said...

ONEE-CHAN!! ^_^

Finally! A blogger!!

You look sexy on that pic nee-chan!!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger The Atheist Seeker said...

Err thanks... I guess.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Euri said...

Nyahaha!! Onee-chan is shy!! Lol!

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Mike said...

errr... you should try out for a call center here in makati.. try EPERFORMAX.. hehe.. very challenging... but fun.. i feel at home if ever accepted.. i just finished my third screening there... hihihi...

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger The Atheist Seeker said...

Nice. Do they accept undergrads there? I'm still currently taking up Thesis B.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip. Appreciate it a lot.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger John the Atheist said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. People like you keeps me blogging.

Live long and prosper.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger The Atheist Seeker said...

Thanks Suma. You are a "blessing" to all Filipino atheists out there.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Mike said...

yep they do accept undergrads...

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger BEAST said...

Well said.

Talk the talk, and walk the walk.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger The Atheist Seeker said...

Amen

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a look at the other side of the fence, try this:

http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/samplechapters/index.aspx#

For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible,... everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him.
Colossians 1:16 (The Message)

Unless you assume a God, the question of life’s purpose is meaningless.
Bertrand Russell, atheist

"how can you despise something you know nothing about?"--krissy
-------------------------------
What if there's more
What if there's hope you never dreamed of hoping for
What if you jump
Just close your eyes
What if the arms that catch you, catch you by surprise
What if He's more than enough
What if it's love?
(N. Nordeman, What if?)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home