Sunday, November 06, 2005
Take a look at what's it like to be a filipino and an atheist
- Name: The Atheist Seeker
- Location: Philippines
In the country dubbed as the only Christian nation in Asia, an atheist journeys. Yes, I am Filipino and I am an atheist.
But I am not just an atheist. I am also a lifelong seeker. Education and learning never stops. I am a Filipino atheist in search of answers to life's deepest questions. My atheism is not exactly accepted and is frowned upon in my family and in my country. Nonetheless, I press on for I find joy and liberation in my unbelief. I may die not finding answers to all my questions, but I will die with no regrets. I will face my death peacefully knowing that I have learned much from my short but meaningful life.
Drop Me a Message
- The Riddle of Epicurus
- Atheism is a Philosophy, A Theist Insists.
- The Atheist Seeker Blog is Now On Austin Cline's G...
- Redefining Good and a Not-So Omniscient God
- A Trip Down to Memory Lane....
- A Theist's 13 Biggest Flawed Understanding of Athe...
- A Theist's 13 Biggest Flawed Understanding of Ath...
- The Secret of the Bible Scholars
- The Journey Called Life